Spotlight on Skills
In partnership with the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science and the IMI, Enterprise Ireland has developed the Spotlight on Skills programme. This programme helps businesses create a company skills plan to identify and address their critical skills needs, build capability and achieve strategic growth.
Who should participate
The programme is targeted at senior managers with the knowledge of the entire business function and future growth strategy over the next 1-5 years. The programme is aimed at two senior managers per company.
Key Programme Outputs
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Assess the critical skills needs of their organisation
- Use a workforce planning toolkit on an ongoing basis
- Develop a company-wide skills plan for future sustainable growth
- Engage in skills planning discussions with their regional skills manager
- Inform and influence policy on enterprise skills needs
Spotlight on Skills is fully funded by Enterprise Ireland.
Źr: Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science